7.3L IDI DIESEL ENGINE ON SALE! $2,700.00
Complete 7.3 IDI Ready to set in.
Complete from bottom to top!* This is a complete international 7.3 IDI used in Ford Trucks, Workhorse, International, International Step Vans and others. We ship the 7.3 IDI nationwide!
A 3 year warranty is available! – Click on the picture to view a full resolution image
Standard terms & conditions apply. Engines may require a rebuildable core in return, core charges may apply – Please inquire at the time of purchase. Shipping and Core charges if applicable must be paid before the engine can be shipped.
|Applications:||Ford F250, F350, F-Super Duty|
|Configuration:||90 degree V-8|
|Firing Order:||1-2-7-3-4-5-6-8 (stamped on intake manifold)|
|Timing:||8° BTDC +/- 2°|
|Block/Heads:||• Cast iron engine block
• Cast iron cylinder heads with 1/2″ head bolts
|Displacement:||444 cubic inches, 7.3 liters|
|Injection:||Indirect injection (IDI), Stanadyne DB-2 injection pump|
|Aspiration:||• Naturally aspirated 1988 – 1992 model years
• Turbocharged or naturally aspirated 1993 – 1994 model years, Garrett T3 internally wastegated turbocharger (.82 AR), non-intercooled
|Weight:||900 lbs. dry (approx)|
|Oil Capacity:||10 quarts w/ filter|
|Peak Horsepower:||• 185 hp @ 3,000 rpm (naturally aspirated)
• 190 hp @ 3,000 rpm (turbocharged)
|Peak Torque:||• 338 lb-ft @ 1,400 rpm (naturally aspirated, 1988 – 1992 MY) years)
• 358 lb-ft @ 1,400 rpm (naturally aspirated, 1992.5+ MY)
• 388 lb-ft @ 1,400 rpm ( turbocharged)
- If your order is for a complete engine.
- Price shown is for a rebuilt engine
- ALL shipping charges, core charges or core exchange MUST be received and/or paid BEFORE we can ship your engine!
- If paying via check, The check must clear before we can start your order
- Shipping times are dependent upon payment clearing, shipping company schedules and parts availability.
- For FULL details please visit the “Terms of Sale”